Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Preparations

Other than a few odds and ins, I'm just about ready to get the "heck out of Dodge" for a few weeks! I'm so ready to get away for awhile, but knowing that school starts as soon as I get back kind of puts a damper on it all. Oh well, I'll just try not to think about it and live in the moment.

For those of you planning your own trip abroad, be warned about how crappy the dollar is right now! I took around $140 to the bank the other day and they gave me a whopping 67 pounds in return. Yeah baby! Good thing I've anticipated this and have been stashing money away for a few months. Sounds like the Euro isn't much better.

It sounds like we may not be attending the wedding. However, Heather assures me that it is legal to "crash" weddings in England....some ancient law or something. If the urge comes our way, we may just pop into someone's wedding, shed a few tears, shake it with the grandparents, and take home a groomsman (that is how the movie went, right?).

Thanks for reading!

No comments: