Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Preparations II

I can't believe tomorrow's the big day!! I leave Wichita at 10:45am, fly to Dallas, and leave there for Gatwick. I should be getting there on the 24th around 7-something in the morning. Woo hoo!

Today has been a mixture of last minute appointments and errands. I've not started the "actual" packing process yet. I should be getting worried, but I'm aching for a nap.

Things left to do...
1. Pack
2. Find out Heather's address so customs won't be such a headache
3. Check suitcase restrictions
4. Buy a log of Velveeta
5. Hem white pants
6. Find swimsuit
7. Try to make some of volleyball camp
8. Clean the litter box
9. Take out the trash
10. Garage the Smurf
11. Help dad with motor
12. Download new music to MP3 player
13. Charge camera battery

Hmm....maybe a nap won't fit into the itenerary?!

No comments: