Monday was supposed to be our day of rest. However, we managed to fill it up with some shopping and touring. Just a ways up the road from Felpham is a larger community called Chicester. We headed there for the day.
After hitting the shops (H & M included), we went to the local cathedral. H and John hadn't been there yet, so we were all seeing it for the first time. I liked it better than the one we saw in Wincester. It was a bit smaller and not as detailed.
Later that afternoon we headed to the beach. I have to admit the water was much warmer than it had been the first day. I'm sure that has something to do with the warmer weather we've been having. The tide was up, so shells and fun rocks were not as easy to find.
No comments:
Post a Comment